Saturday, October 27, 2018

10/27/2018 - Motivation

Do you want to know great motivation to stick to a diet when all you've been wanting to do lately is eat?  Buy a house with a pool!  We close on November 26th (If all goes according to plan) and we move in on November 30th.  I will be wearing a bathing suit all summer long and I definitely want to feel comfortable in it!!

Here are a few pictures of our new home.  I can't wait to move in!!










We are going to live up north, just south of Platte City.  My commute to work will be about 35 minutes.  I had a check list and a short commute was on the check list, but it turned out everything else on my check list was more important.  When we saw this house we new it was the one.  Right now, the fence backs up to the pool area.  We are going to push it back a bit so that we will have a larger yard for the dog and for the grandkids to play in without going out of the fence.

It's my dream house.  We couldn't get an inn, but yes, I think this might be a better plan.  I have a job I love at the ACLU Kansas that I plan on doing for the rest of my working life (which will probably be most of the rest of my life), and we have found a beautiful home with an oasis for a back yard.  I've always wanted a back yard oasis!  Here it is.  And it has a beautiful home with a gorgeous kitchen to go with it.

We feel so fortunate!  The previous owner owns a company that does high end pools, landscaping and stone work.  He did all of the landscaping for this house and all of the upgrades inside, including the stonework on and around the fireplaces, the stone floor in the downstairs bathroom, the granite countertops in the kitchen and the stone facing in the wet bar.  He really did gorgeous work.

And it really is motivating to know that backyard will be ours.  I will feel confident and healthy as I am playing in the pool!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we will see you there!

Now - to sell this house!!

Have a great weekend.  I know we will be busy with chores!!

No comments:

Post a Comment