Wednesday, October 16, 2013

10/16/2013: What a Difference a Couple of Pounds Makes!

This will be a very short post.  I've been working late this week and have not been bringing my computer home, which explains why I have not been putting up posts in the morning.  I'm at work now, so this needs to be quick.

This morning I weighed 152.2.  I continue to be very disciplined about my good and I am making progress.  I am one pound above my line, but I am gaining ground and am confident I will cross back over it and be under my line in the next week or so.

I feel so much better than I did just 3 or 4 pounds ago.  My pants all fit better and I feel like I look better in my clothes.  The fact of the matter is I feel better as I get closer to 150 pounds than I do when I am hanging around 155 - 157.  It is certainly worth the effort.

I am now tracking my runs and bike rides on Strava.  It is a GPS app on my iPhone that records my actual route run and the time for my run.  It also records segments by mile and lets you know when you have beat your personal best.  I like using the app.  It is causing me to pay more attention to how far and how fast I am running.  I'll feel in more details in another post when I have more time, but the app is helping me be more focused and work harder.

That's it for now.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment