Monday, December 8, 2014

12/8/14: New Personal Trainer starts today

Date:  12/8/14
Weight:  171.6
Yesterday's calories:  1599
Yesterday's exercise:  Run 4.2 miles
Yesterday's activity:  Bowling

I am pleased that I have lost a couple of pounds since I started counting calories.  I know these are the easy pounds, the water weight that accumulated because I was eating junk, but at least I am going in the right direction.  At least my scale is telling me I am making better choices.  A couple of more pounds and I will be back in the 160s which is much more comfortable territory.

I see my new personal trainer for the first time today.  I have signed up for 12 sessions at Golds Gym.  I was already member of Golds, since I had a 3 year membership at Aspen, which sold to Golds several months ago.  I know I want to start working with a trainer again and I thought I'd give Golds a shot since I already have a membership.  I will be working with a young woman.  I've never worked with a female trainer before.  I don't know if it will be better, worse, or the same as working with a man.  I guess I am about to find out.

I'm looking forward to starting training, and I am a little nervous.  I know I will be sore.  I know I will end up working harder than I have in a long time.  I know it will be good for me.  The joy of it all!!

I have to keep this short.  I need to be at the gym in 54 minutes.  Just thought I'd check in.

No comments:

Post a Comment