Wednesday, February 3, 2016

2/3/16: I Did It!

Yes!  I got up this morning and spent an hour exercising.  I spent the first 20 minutes doing stretches and warm up exercises and the remaining 40 minutes running through a series of strength training exercises with very light or no weights.  It felt good.  It will feel better when this becomes routine.

I have determined, through scientific study, that I cannot get out of bed before 4:00AM.  I have set my clock for 3:30 several times, but getting up that early seems to be impossible.  So this morning I reset my clock for 4:00 and decided that I will make up for the time by cutting my relaxation time a little shorter and getting to work a little later.  I may also decide to start blogging in the evenings.

My belly was a little bloated/swollen this morning.  I think that is because I have not worn a garment at all for 2 entire days.  I strapped my compression garment on this morning, which provides some relief.  I think I will wear a spanx to work today.  It feels so good to not have to wear any kind of garment, but I don't like having a swollen tummy.  For the rest of this week I will wear my compression garment for a few hours in the evening.

Due to my late start, I am running a little late, so I have to run.

Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment