Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Wednesday, 2/10/2016: Set Back? Not really, just not 100% and that is what I really want to be.

I felt good on Saturday morning so I decided to get some things done.  While Jack was doing the grocery shopping and going to see a movie that I really did not want to see, I ran a couple of errands and started going through my closet and drawers.

I tried on all of the clothes in my winter wardrobe in order to start the process of getting rid of the clothes that I knew I wouldn't wear anymore.  If I put it on, looked in the mirror, and did not say, "Oh, that's cute," or, "I really like this," it went in the discard pile.  My discard pile wasn't huge, but I made some room in my closet and drawers and I haven't gone through my spring and summer clothes, yet.

While I am glad I accomplished this task, it turns out that trying on clothes is hard work.  By the time I was done, my abdominal muscles were getting very tired.  They have been sore ever since.  This is disappointing.  I am not sure why it's disappointing, but it is.  I really am going to have to ease myself back into normal life.

We bowl again tonight.  I hope to be able to bowl all three games, but if I tire quickly, I will quit after two games.  We start playing kickball on March 6th.  That is still a month away.  I hope I have some of my strength and stamina built back up by then.

Other than that, I am just plugging away.  Mostly I am working and resting and getting a few chores done along the way.  I'm looking forward to normal.  It shouldn't be too far off, right?

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment