Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday, February 5, 2016: Everything is Fine

That title is so boring.  Everything is fine.

I am almost done with my 7th week of an estimated 3 month healing process and I feel pretty good.  My energy is coming back, nothing really hurts, and I can do most of the things that I want to do.

The incisions under my breasts are still tender.  I think they might be getting aggravated by the scar away strips, so I am going to stop using them on those scars for a few days and see what happens.  My abdominal muscles are sore after doing a few crunches and planks on Wednesday morning and bowling on Wednesday evening, so I am resting for a couple of days before exercising again.  My lower belly still gets a little swollen from time to time, but if I strap on a garment for a few hours it takes care of the problem.  The scars are flattening out and getting thinner, though they are still quite red.  Time, time, time is on my side.  Yes it is!!

I love my new body.  I feel confident and and I am content with the way I look.  I am looking forward to doing the great wardrobe purge and slowly building up a wardrobe of clothes that I truly enjoy wearing.

I hope all is well with anyone who happens to read this, today.

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment