Saturday, September 29, 2012

9/29/2012: Travel Bloat

I weighed 170.8 pounds this morning which brings me within 4/10ths of a pound of what I weighed before I left for China.  Deep down inside I knew I couldn't have gained three pounds in five days, but it still feels good to see it gone so quickly!!

Yesterday I consumed 1551 calories and did strength training in the morning.  In the evening, I slept!  I totally crashed at about 7:30 last night.  I barely had the energy to have dinner with Jack and watch a little TV.  Perhaps I'll be back to normal today.  I hope so.  I don't think the jet lag will be too bad since I wasn't in China long enough to adjust to the time, there.

October is going to be a busy month.  Carla is coming home on Thursday, my dad and his wife are coming to visit next weekend, Carla's boyfriend, Drew, is coming to visit on October 13th, and I think Ruth is coming to visit in October, too!  It'll be great to see everyone, but I guess we better get some house cleaning done this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment