Friday, September 25, 2015

9/25/15: Abstinence Day 3

Wednesday and Thursday were perfect On Program days.  No crap food, No Alcohol.  And my body responded predictably by losing the “weight” I gained.  I put weight in quotation marks because the two pounds less that I weighed this morning were not two pounds of fat, it was two pounds of water weight that I gained from eating Off Program on Sunday (kickball) and Tuesday (ball game).  I felt much better yesterday.   A lot of this is a mental game, just deciding to do it.  That’s one of the reasons abstinence is easier than moderation, once I’ve really decided to do this thing, I’m doing it.  There is no good reason to go Off Program, no matter what event gets put in my way.   Tonight will be rough.  We are taking my son and his girlfriend (yes, I said girlfriend and yes, this is brand new) to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants.  It will be difficult to stay on program, but not impossible.  I will do it!!!  I can do anything for 82 days!!!! 

2 comments: