Friday, September 25, 2015

9/25/15: Holding Steady on a Very Stressful Day

Work is nuts.  I have a tremendous amount of very important, time sensitive, difficult work to do in a short period of time.  There are things I cannot do without a little bit of help and it seems all the people I need to help me are not here today.

That said, I packed my food well.  When I left for work this morning I knew that dinner would be a challenge, so I did not want to leave work hungry.  Therefore, I packed a mini-lunch and a regular lunch.  I ate my mini-lunch around 10:30am (I eat breakfast at about 5:30) and I am eating my regular lunch now, at 3:15.  It is satisfying and I don't have any cravings for sweets.  I also know I won't be too hungry for dinner at Cafe Trio, which isn't until 7:45.  I feel like planning today is really paying off.

I hope all this work I'm doing at work will pay off as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment