Monday, July 16, 2012

7/16/2012: Wait for it...Wait for it...

As I said in yesterday's post, I really wanted to weigh 187 pounds today so that I would be halfway to goal after 20 weeks, but it was not meant to be.  I weighed 188.0 pounds this morning, which is 36 pounds less than I weighed exactly 20 weeks ago. 

I seem to have hit a real plateau, having lost very little weight over the last couple of weeks.  It's very frustrating!  I did get an extra walk in yesterday evening, Jack and I went for a brisk 2 mile walk after dinner.  We ate late though, dinner was at about 7:30.  I know that makes a difference. 

Oh well, I am just going to keep doing what I've been doing, it has certainly worked so far.  That stubborn fat will let go of its grip on me one of these days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment