Monday, July 2, 2012

7/2/2012: Steady as She Goes

The wedding weekend wasn't too damaging, but it did not result in any weight loss, either. With the exception of the wedding celebration itself, I was very careful about what I ate while away from home. The wedding was Saturday night and I did indulge in a few (or more) glasses of wine and a piece of wedding cake, in addition to the dinner that was served. I am pretty sure those calories got burned off with all of the dancing though! Jack was a dancing machine and it was all I could do to more or less keep up with him! In addition to the dancing I jogged for about on hour on both Saturday and Sunday mornings. I was hoping to see at least a little bit of a weight loss this morning, but it was not to be. This morning I weighed 191.6 pounds. Staying on the bright side of things, it's always good to go on vacation and not gain weight, right? Also, I am far enough below my line that I can maintain my weight for three weeks before I hit it. So, even though I am a little disappointed that my efforts at staying on my path this weekend were not rewarded by a drop on the scale this morning, I am not discouraged. Today is a new day and those one-eighties are right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment