Sunday, July 22, 2012

7/22/2012: Week 21 Photo and Chart Update






Week 21 photo! This is the first picture that I've taken and posted with my iPad. It turned out OK I think, though I will still need to upload it to my PC so I can print it out and paste it to my chart. Speaking of my chart, here's a current photo:




You can see the recent plateau that I have been complaining so much about, and the fact that I made it past my half way mark. This morning I weighed 185.0 pounds. If I weigh 185 tomorrow, when I mark my chart, I will be right back on my trend line.

I have discovered, through this process, that it is easier for me to think about this process in ten week increments. Therefore, at the beginning of each ten weeks, I create a smaller chart within the chart, and graph out a projected range of weights for that ten weeks. The process of making the mini-chart provides me with an opportunity to visualize success over then next ten weeks. It also gives me shorter term goals to work towards.

Not much else to talk about at the moment. I'm having fun with my garden and have been harvesting tomatoes and cucumbers faster than we can eat them. I bowled a 171 in practice yesterday, I hope I can do it again tomorrow in league. We saw The Dark Knight Rises yesterday. Jack thought it was awesome, I thought it was a rather tortured movie that tried too hard to be more than it was. But that's just my opinion and I am sure I am in the minority, there. We have seen other, in my opinion, better movies this summer including Moonrise Kingdom and The Intouchables. I recommend both of those to all of you movie goers out there.

I'll check in tomorrow with my official end-of-21-week weigh-in. Until then, stay as cool as you can in this summer heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment