Thursday, July 19, 2012

7/18/2012: Halfway There! Finally!!

Yeah! Woo Hoo! Hip Hip Hooray! After a couple of weeks of flat-lining it, I finally dropped below 187 pounds and crossed my half-way mark!!! It feels good, yes it does! This morning I weighed 186.6 pounds. I've lost 37.4 pounds and have 36.6 to go to reach 150 pounds. I can do this! I was feeling incredibly frustrated over the last week as the fat on my body seemed to get more and more stubborn and just didn't want to let go. I will admit that extreme times called for extreme measures and I pretty much skipped my evening meal Tuesday and yesterday I ate a little dinner, but not much. Half a stuffed pepper and a few prunes (for regularity - they are helping). I know that skipping meals is not a reasonable solution and that eating 5 or 6 small meals is the best way to go, but I couldn't go much longer with the deadlock so I figured missing one and a half dinners wouldn't hurt too much. Anyway, finally, I have started to lose weight again. We'll see what my body decides to do over the next week. I am hoping to see the gradual, yet steady weight loss that has been the norm for most of the last 20 weeks, but you never know. Things change...

No comments:

Post a Comment