Wednesday, April 3, 2013

4/3/2013: Back from Colorado

I'm back from a whirlwind 36 hour trip to Colorado in which I visited Castle Creations' largest vendor and my daughter, Carla, and her boyfriend, Christian.

I'm also back at work, so don't have much time to chat.  I have some catching up to do.

In spite of my lack of time this morning I did want to say that the trip was good.  It worked out well to meet with the vendor and, as always, it was great to see Carla Marie.  I enjoyed meeting Christian, he seems like a great guy, and it will be interesting to see where this goes.

I also wanted to mention that it was interesting to be Wheat Free on the road.  It dramatically changed the choices I made at restaurants, rest stops, and in the airport.  I ate much better than I would have otherwise.  It's amazing how much junk food is eliminated when wheat is not an option.

That's it for now.  Have a great Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment