Friday, November 3, 2017

11/3/17: Quick Update

I maintained my eating plan yesterday in spite of intense cravings for sweets and an ultra-nasty bought of crankiness.  Everyone lived through the day, though, so no lasting damage.

I exercised outside in spite of the cold and the rain.

I will maintain my eating plan today but I doubt I will have time to exercise.  It is a Murder Mystery weekend and those keep us hopping for the entire weekend.  We will be looking forward to Sunday.

I got a new computer.  This one is so much better than my last one I almost am glad the last one decided to crap out on me.  The Staples tech department was able to salvage the data from my hard drive so I didn't lose anything.  That crisis was averted.

By the simple virtue of going to bed and waking up this morning I got to cross another day off my calendar.  50 days left until we head home!

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment