Sunday, January 6, 2013

1/6/2013: Before and After Photos

Morning Weight:  152.4
Today's Exercise: Will swim later
Yesterday's Exercise: Strength Training - Lower Body
Yesterday's Calories: 1510
Vitamins:  1-A-Day, D, B-Complex, Calcium, Glucosamine

I know I am not quite to goal yet but I finally moved off of the 154 mark again, so let's call it close enough for before and after photos.

I started my program on 2/27/12.  The first photo in the series was taken on 2/26/12, the evening that I made my chart and the evening prior to me starting my program.  The second photo was taken on 3/11/12, two weeks later.  I include it in my Before and After photos because I am wearing clothes that don't hide much.  Even though it is two weeks later and I had already lost about 5 pounds, it is so much more telling than my true Before Photo.  The third picture was taken yesterday, 1/5/13, after I had lost 71 pounds.

Before: 2/26/2012 

2 Weeks Later: 3/11/2012
45 Weeks Later:  1/6/2013

Yes, I'm happy with the way I look and I feel great, now that my tummy has settled down again.  I am also excited about my 2013 goals to reduce my body fat% and to participate in my first triathlon in August.  The Tri will be on August 10th in Muncie, Indiana.  My sister and I are doing it together and it will be a 1500 meter swim, a 42 mile bike ride and a 10k run.  I don't know why I need goals, but I do need them, and having these two goals for 2013 will help me stay on track for this year. 

I am looking for a place in the Kansas City region to do an accurate Body Fat % test.  The only one I have found so far is a men's health center.  Jeremy said he would check into KU for me and one of my coworkers is seriously into weight lifting and runs with a body builder crowd.  I've emailed her to see if she knows of any place in Kansas City that does submersion or Dexa testing for body fat.

Other than that, life is settling back into the routine after the holidays, which is nice.  We have a lot we want to do this year so we need to figure out how to squeeze it all in.  First up is my next trip to China, which will be on the 15th of January.  Early in February I'll be traveling to Utah to help my daughter-in-law out after she has her baby, and who knows what comes after that?  Unfortunately, we have more that we want to do than I have vacation time for, so we'll have to do some shuffling around to fit it all in, this year.





1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! You look great! Aww a baby? Horray please post pictures!

    ReplyDelete