Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1/8/2013: Slept in a Little Today - I Gotta Run!

Morning Weight:  151.0
This Morning's Exercise: I slept in a little...just couldn't get out of bed this morning.  I think it is because I did not sleep well Sunday night and I was just plain tired.  My plan is to run at lunch today.  There is a gym just a few blocks from work.
Yesterday's Afternoon's Exercise: 38 minute brisk walk at lunch
Yesterday's Calories: 1604
Vitamins:  1-A-Day, D, B-Complex, Calcium, Glucosamine

I don't have time to write this morning as I want to get to work early so I can run at lunch.  I thought I'd update my stats just in case you checked in to see if I was any closer to goal.  I gained 2/10ths of a pound, which is not a big deal - or even a little deal.  It's to be expected when I lose 2 pounds overnight.  I feel completely confident that I will reach goal before I leave for China a week from today.  Thanks for checking in and keeping the vigil with me.  I am excited about the prospect of having my red line cross the x-axis any day now.  You'll probably hear me whooping and hollering from here, wherever you happen to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment