Tuesday, February 26, 2013

2/26/2013: Snow Day

It's a snow day so we are off to a slow start, which includes not having much to blog about.  I took Ruth's suggestion and emailed yesterday's blog post to the authors of 'Younger Next Year.'  It would be cool to get a response that they received it, but that is probably a long shot.  With any luck at all, they will actually get the email and read it and know that they helped improve the quality of one more person's life.

We have snow shoveling in our near future.  We got about 9 inches of wet, heavy snow.  It needs to come off the driveway before we drive on it.  The driveway is so steep we cannot afford the risk of driving on the snow and having the tire tracks ice up.  After the snow is shoveled I'll be able to head to the gym for a swim.

I weighed 152.8 this morning, so I am solidly back into the middle of my 150 - 155 comfort range.  Funny how quickly I lose the desire to "diet" when I am back in the 152s.  Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment