Wednesday, February 27, 2013

2/27/13: A Year Later

I should put up a deep and thoughtful blog post, I started this journey a year ago today.

But I am in a hurry.  The snow day messed up my schedule last night, there is way too much going on at work, one of my son's best friends was killed a few days ago and I am upset about that and worried about my son, both of my kids are coming to Kansas City for the funeral services tomorrow evening, and I did not fall asleep until after midnight last night.  Needless to say, I slept in this morning (until 6:00).  I need to get to work early today so I can take a long lunch and get my lower body workout in.

Jack and I shoveled snow for about 1.5 hours yesterday, so that counted for one of my exercises this week.  Works for me.  We even made a snowwoman.  I'll post a picture of her when I get a second.




No comments:

Post a Comment