Monday, June 25, 2012

6/25/2012: Monday Weigh-In

Over the last week and a half my weight in the mornings has been 191.something several times, but never on a weigh-in day.  Today was the first day that I got to mark my chart under 192 pounds, but just barely.  This morning I weighed 191.8 pounds.  Therefore, at the end of 17 weeks, I have lost 32.2 pounds.  I was hoping for a little more this morning...I was hoping for 190.something, but at the end of the day, or rather, at the beginning of the morning, I am still consistently losing weight.  The line on my chart shows steady progress and I am below my line, with each week taking me incrementally farther below my goal line as my weight loss rate is closer to 2 pounds a week (though not quite) than the 1.5 pounds a week that I am targeting. 

Here's to another successful week!!

2 comments:

  1. Please post another pic of the chart. I love the chart.

    ReplyDelete