Wednesday, April 20, 2016

4/20/16: No new news, just plugging away

Weight:  164

Still a little perplexed by the difference between what I expect the scale to do and what it is doing.  I can usually tell if I've gained even a little bit of weight.  My clothes feel tighter, I'm puffier, etc.  But I feel terrific!  The weight lifting and running is paying off in big ways.  I have more bounce in my step, I'm more energetic, I feel stronger, and I'm happier, to name a few.  I have been on program with my food for a week now.  I had intense cravings last night, but did not succumb to them.  I don't know why the cravings popped up last night, but they did.

I need to pay attention to how much I'm eating, when I am eating, and how much water I am drinking.  I am comfortable with what I am eating and my exercise routine.  It's coming together.

I am up super early so that I can get to work by 5:30.  I have my doctor's appointment at 2:30 today to fix the scars that need a little touch up work.  I spent the last couple of days analyzing some unexpected results at work (our gross profit margins came down a little bit - after a long period of seeing improvements) and I didn't get a chance to finish a project that I need done by tomorrow.  Oops.  I think I can get it done today, I just need to get in early to make up for the fact that I need to leave the office at 2:00 today.

I'll let you know how the doctor's appointment goes in tomorrow's blog post.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment