Monday, April 25, 2016

4/25/16: Monday Morning, Running Late

Weight:  161.8

It's Monday morning and I am running late because I stayed up a little late last night talking on the phone with Steve.  In order to get my 7 hours of sleep, I set the alarm for 5:00 since I can't exercise, anyway.  It was a little difficult to pull myself out of bed this morning.

Yesterday was another beautiful day spent outdoors.  We had two kickball games in the middle of the day.  I couldn't play but it was fun to go cheer and watch, even though we lost both games.  That part was a little frustrating.  We couldn't seem to deal with the wind.  Playoffs are next weekend, I hope we play better D, then.

I got most of my cooking done yesterday with the exception of putting together my chicken salad.  I got the chicken cooked, but I forgot to put avocado oil (to make the mayo) on the shopping list, so I will need to finish making the chicken salad tonight.

I'm feeling good, getting a little stronger every day.  Jack asked me when I would be able to exercise again and I reminded him that the doctor said two weeks and it has only been 4 days.  He said, "Oh, it seems a lot longer than that."  Yes it does.

Off to the races.  Have a good one out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment