Saturday, April 30, 2016

4/30/16: Week 2 Results

Weight: 160.4

Here are my Week 2 Results photos.  I am happy with the fact that I have lost three pounds but disappointed in the fact that I have not been able to exercise.  We won't start to see any real body transformation until I begin strength training again, which should be by next weekend.  Until then, I have to be content with what I can do with diet, alone.

I have made a slight wardrobe change.  Instead of scrunching my shorts down to show my tummy a little bit, I am rolling the waistband down, twice.  This way it will be more uniform from week to week.  So, they are the same shorts, but with the waistband rolled down in the 4/30 photos vs. scrunched down in the 4/16 photos.

Everything is fine in Kansas City.  The day started out rainy but the blue sky is beginning to peak out.  Maybe we'll get out in the garden today, it depends on the weather.  We have a typical looking spring lawn.  It's a jungle out there!!  Lots of rain means not very much mowing.  It'll probably be mid-week before it dries out enough for Jack to mow the lawn.  The lilacs and tulips are done, but the daisies are growing and the annuals I planted last weekend are looking great.  The trees are almost fully leafed out and everything is as green as it can be.  I love spring!  It cheers me up!

I felt a little harassed at work this week.  I thought I was going to get to focus on a couple of big projects and instead I had a lot of little things hit my desk that demanded my attention.  It's all OK, but it caused me to feel less than effective all week.  I was glad when the work week was over.  Next week I am taking Wednesday off.  I have my doctor's appointment in the morning to get my stitches removed (finally) and we have a ballgame in the afternoon.  Taking Wednesday off will make the week go faster.  And, of course, Tuesday is my birthday!  I'll be 54.

Week three begins today.  With any luck, I'll be exercising again before this week is over.

Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment