Thursday, May 3, 2012

5/3/2012: Happy 50th Birthday!!!

And happy it is! For lots of reasons! First we'll get down to brass tacks. After three days in Orlando at an SBA conference I got on the scale this morning with trepidation. What was it going to say after three days of eating conference food? I exercised a lot while I was there, doing my normal exercise in the mornings and using the evening to get in long walks. I was very aware of what I was eating, starting the days with a large breakfast with a lot of protein and then watching every morsel I put in my mouth after breakfast. It all paid off! This morning I weighed 204.4 pounds! I have lost 19.6 pounds! Yeah! There is so much more to celebrate today, but I started this post and got distracted by talking to Jack. Now I must go to work. I will write more later today. For now, suffice it to say the I am very excited about starting the second half of my life. I intend to live each day with purpose and to its fullest. My dreams and aspirations are yet untapped and I am open to whatever unfolds before me in the decades to come! Thank you, all of you, for being part of my dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment