Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 28th, 2012: Day 27 of 30

8/28/2012: Day 27 of 30

Morning weight: 176.4 - but I was back down to 175.8 this morning.  The little jump in weight felt like water retention.
Today's calorie count: 1424
 
Morning exercise:  100 floors on stair master (24 minutes), 1500 meters row machine (8 minutes), 20 minutes on stationary bike, level 11

Evening exercise:  30 minutes modified strength training.  My personal training session with Jeremy is on Thursday this week, since neither of us could do it on Friday.  I forgot about that when I was planning my weekend exercising, or I would have done strength training on Sunday and Tuesday instead of Monday and Wednesday.  I don't want to do my strength trainings too close together, so since I lifted weights on Monday and I am going to do it again on Thursday, I decided to make my evening exercise on Tuesday strength training, to split the difference.  I have a decent set of free weights at home, so I was able to do most of last Friday's strength training session at home, with the exception of the 2 exercises that required machines. 

Alcohol consumption: None
No new news to report today.  We made some decent progress at work yesterday, getting everything together for the compilation.  I'm starting to feel a little more grounded, already, so that's good. 

Other than that, it was just another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment