Wednesday, March 13, 2013

3/13/2013: Slow News Day

There is not much new to talk about today.  It's mid-week and I'm working through the things I need to work through.

I made a new exercise schedule last night and pasted it to my chart.  My weekly schedule is now:  Three full-body strength training workouts (1 hour each), 10 miles running (two 5 miles days), 1500 meters swimming and 76 minutes biking.  If the weather is nice and I can get outdoors, the bike rides will be longer.  Jack and I play racquetball almost every week for a little over an hour and, now that it is getting warmer, we'll probably start to do some hiking, too.  I still need to double up some days so that I can get a day off in there, but I am happier with 3 full body strength days than 2 lower body days and 2 upper body days.  I look forward to getting outside to run and ride my bike.

Other than that, there is not much new to talk about.  Jack's birthday is Friday.  He is taking the day off and it is supposed to be a gorgeous day, so that's cool.  I'm glad he gets to have a pretty day for his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment