Friday, March 22, 2013

3/22/2013: Time is Flying By!

I can't believe the first quarter of 2013 is almost over already.  I am not ready for this.  It is all going way too fast.  Deadlines keep slipping past me at work and I just barely give them a glance as I shrug, say "Oh well, there goes another one," and keep on trudging along, hoping that some day it all comes together.  I know from experience that it will gel sooner or later.  It usually takes a year at a new job for me to get a firm handle on things.  After my first week at Castle Creations I predicted it would take two years.  Every now and then I hope I was too bleak in my forecast and that a year is all it will take, but I'm pretty sure it will take two years for me to get all of the pieces pulled together.  It's a good thing I love my job.

I've been working hard at the gym, so all is well on that front.  Still Wheat Free, which makes me happy.  My Food Plan for Life is holding me in good stead.  All is well on the home front.

I need to get to work, too much to do before quittin' time tonight. 

Have a wonderful Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment