Friday, March 8, 2013

3/8/2013: Checking In

It's been a crazy couple of mornings.  This morning I had to run out the door for a 7:45 meeting and did not have time to put up a post.  But for those of you that may check in on me daily, I wanted to let you know that I'm doing OK.

We are finding solutions to some of the issues at work, Steve is hanging in there, and I finally managed to make it to the gym at lunch yesterday!  As of today, I am caught up with my exercise chart for the week.  I did not get up early to exercise this morning.  I was just plain tired.  I will do an upper body workout at home this evening.  Then all I will have left for the week is a 38 minute bike ride and a 5 mile run (tomorrow is the last day of my week).  I hope to get to the gym at lunch today for the 38 minute bike ride and I will definitely do the 5 mile run tomorrow.  If I don't get the bike ride in today, I will do it tomorrow, along with the run.

I am reading 'Thinner This Year,' a follow-up to 'Younger Next Year' that focuses on the physiological impacts of one's diet and of being overweight, the same way 'Younger Next Year' talked about the physiological impact of daily exercise.  I am reading it to reaffirm my commitment to healthy eating and maintaining my weight.  So far it is interesting.  I will write more about it this weekend.

I'm at work, so I gotta run.  Have a great Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment