Thursday, March 28, 2013

3/28/2013: All is Well

Yes, I've been crazy busy at work lately, so I've been getting in early.  I am there already, actually, and have been for about half an hour.  I don't like not checking in, though, so here is the quick check-in.  All is well. 

Wheat - It's what's not for dinner.

I am so much happier now that I don't eat wheat.  Try it, you'll like it!

Biggest difference?  I am in total control of my food for the first time in my life.  No...that's not it exactly, it's more like I don't have to control my food anymore.  I don't even think about it.  There is no longer the constant will power vs. temptation battle that I have been waging my entire life.  I pack my food for the day.  I eat it.  Done.  End of story.

More about this tomorrow when I have a day off.  But it struck me yesterday that I feel more confident about everything else in my life now that I am no longer battling food cravings all day long.  I feel free, I guess, for the first time in my life, from the shackles of food cravings. 

Miracle?  That word comes to mind.

If you have food cravings, if you have trouble not thinking about food all day every day, read "Wheat Belly" by Dr. Davis.  Maybe it can change your life, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment