Friday, September 16, 2016

9/16/16: Just Not Feeling It

Weight:  155.8
Exercise:  Today:  Back, triceps & core
Yesterday:  Week 5, Run 2:  Distance - 3.3 miles, time - 43:21, pace 12:49

I'm just not feeling it.  I didn't exercise on Tuesday or Wednesday, but I did get out of bed for my run yesterday and I worked out with Lauren this morning.  I'm blaming it on uncertainty at work.  I think that's it.  I feel so blah.

I didn't sleep at all on Monday, but I slept fine the rest of the week, so I am getting enough sleep.  I'm focusing on drinking enough water.  Food's OK, not perfect, though. I need to do better.

I probably have a bit of tendinitis in my left elbow.  We are going to rest it for a month and forego all bicep exercises for that period of time.  That's OK.  We'll focus on lower body, core and back; and I'll keep on running.  Shit happens.  I can live with this.  When it's healed will start with grip strengthening and gradually build up from there.

That's all I've got for today.  Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day.


1 comment:

  1. 2 or 3 days off in a row is a good idea every month or so. Even Berta gets burn-out.

    ReplyDelete