Monday, September 19, 2016

9/19/2016: Sick

Weight:  155.8
Exercise:  None for a couple of days

We spent Saturday at the zoo.  It was a beautiful day to be outdoors and it was a fun way to spend the day.  It was the first time that I had been to the KC Zoo since my kids were kids.  By the end of the afternoon I was feeling tired and sluggish, which surprised me.  We walked a lot but we didn't walk that much.  It shouldn't have worn me out.  By the time I went to bed I knew I was sick.  I had a fever, a headache, a stuffy nose, and muscle aches and pains.  I spent the whole day yesterday doing nothing, just sitting in my recliner napping and reading.  I don't feel much better today.  I'm taking Tylenol for the fever and aches and taking it easy.  I hope to feel a lot better before I have to go to work, tomorrow.  I need to get to the grocery store today and get some cooking done.  Other than that, I should be able to rest most of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment