Friday, September 2, 2016

9/2/2016: Four Day Weekend

Weight:  153.4
Exercise:  Run for Distance (about 4.8 miles) scheduled for today

Today is the first day of a four day weekend.  Knowing that I would have the day off today and with a significant deadline at work looming, I worked late last night.  I didn't end up going to bed until after 10:00, so I slept until 6:00 this morning, then I got up, made breakfast and took Jackie to work so that Steve could use the Rabbit today.  I have a busy day planned:  Pay the bills, go for a run, go out to lunch with a friend, get a manicure and pedicure, stop at the grocery store for food for dinner, prep dinner, pick Jackie up from work, cook dinner, and go to a ball game.  Hardly feels like a day off!!  

Exercise is going fine.  Food is still not great.  Stress is still high, but better.  Jack and I are taking a little road trip this weekend.  We are staying at a B&B in Wilson, Kansas, and are going to go visit the Garden of Eden in Lucas, among other things.  Check out the website.  This place looks pretty freaky/cool:  http://www.garden-of-eden-lucas-kansas.com.  I am billing this as a Romantic Weekend Getaway.  I think it will be a lot of fun and quite relaxing!  Just what the doctor ordered!!

I guess that's all I've got for today.  No major epiphanies or pronouncements.  Just trying to sort out what comes next in this crazy life of mine.

Have a good one out there!




No comments:

Post a Comment