Monday, November 19, 2012

11/19/2012: Steady as She Goes!!

Morning Weight:  159.4
Morning Exercise: Strength Training at Home
Yesterday Evening's Exercise:  Jack and I went for a 2 hour hike yesterday at Monkey Mountain and then we went bowling later in the afternoon.  I am determined to get good at that game!! 
Yesterday's Calories: 1516
Vitamins:  1-A-Day, D, B-Complex, Calcium, Glucosamine

Not much new to report today after so much news yesterday.  I was very pleased to see 159.4 on the scale again this morning.  I didn't want that number to be a fluke.  The digital number on the scale was flipping between 159.4 and 159.6 but in the end it settled on 159.4 - thank goodness!!

Now that I am in the one-fifties I want to build a little cushion so that on a bad day I don't inch back up over the 160 mark.  I can tell that I am going to obsess about this a little bit until I get to about 156 - 157.  Once I'm there, I'll feel confident that the 160s are gone for good!! This should be a good weight loss week since I only have to work two days.  That's my theory, anyway.  I just can't eat more than a sliver of the sweet potato cheesecake that I am going to be baking on Thursday morning!!

Thank you, all of you, that read my blog regularly and comment on it, or comment on or like my Facebook links.  This blog works.  It keeps this real and it makes this project a daily project instead of a year-long project.  It makes all the difference in the world.  Knowing I have friends, loved ones, and maybe even a few strangers out there reading this blog helps keep me on my program and moving in the right direction.  I appreciate your time and attention.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment