Thursday, November 29, 2012

11/29/2012: Just Another Day

Morning Weight:  158.8
This Morning's Exercise: Day Off
Yesterday Evening's Exercise:  Bowling
Yesterday's Calories: 1675
Vitamins:  1-A-Day, D, B-Complex, Calcium, Glucosamine

I'm just gonna say that 1675 calories is not that bad when all you can think about all day long is how much you want to eat.  It's still more than I wanted to eat, but I never binged on anything.  Lunch was a little bigger than normal.  I went to Panera's and had a 1/2 chicken caesar salad (220 calories), a cup of black bean soup (170 calories), and a french baguette (180 calories).  I know, I know, I would have been fine if I had skipped the bread.  On the other hand, it was a satisfying meal that required a lot of chewing.  It just didn't leave many calories for the rest of my day.

I have to get off this 158.something mark soon.  A week and a half ago I dropped below 160 for the first time, and I have been stuck within a pound of that mark for 10 days.  I'm ready for some action!!

I have my first workout with Jeremy Walters at Aspen tomorrow.  It will be interesting to see if that makes a difference.  The workouts with Jeremy Wallen have not pushed me as hard as J Walter's workouts, so maybe it will make a difference. 

I am going to stop at the Aspen Fitness close to work on my way home this evening.  That is part of my new plan to get my evening workouts in.  I've heard that it is very nice.  I'll tell you all about that gym and my workout with Walters tomorrow.

Until then, have an awesome day.  There is only 27 days left until the Christmas Season is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment