Thursday, November 1, 2012

11/1/2012: Nothing much to say today

Morning Weight:  162.8
Morning Exercise:  Cardio:  Stairmaster - 100 floors, 24 minutes; Rowing maching - 1500 meters, 8 minutes; Elliptical machine - 2580 strides, 20 minutes
Yesterday Evening's Exercise:  None - came home, took a shower, put on my PJs and flopped on the couch.  I was feeling lousy, tired, and worn out when I got home and just needed to rest.
Yesterday's Calories:  1711
Vitamins:  1-A-Day, D, B-Complex, Calcium, Glucosamine

Jack leaves for Utah today to visit the kids, I leave for China on Saturday, Jack comes home on Sunday, Carla leaves for Florida on Monday to visit Drew - she comes home on Friday, and I come home from China next Sunday.  A crazy week at our house!!

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.  I accidently started a couple of big projects at work...important projects that shouldn't be stopped but that I am not sure how I am going to manage.  Perhaps I am just feeling stressed because I am leaving town for a week.  It's going to take time to see how this all works out.

The most important thing I can do is take care of myself.  Eat right, exercise every day, drink plenty of water, don't drink any alcohol, get plenty of sleep, take my vitamins, love my family, and work hard.  Eventually this will all start to take shape and make some sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment