Friday, November 30, 2012

11/30/2012: Now That's What I'm Talking About!

Morning Weight:  158.6
This Morning's Exercise: Strength Training with Jeremy Walters
Yesterday Evening's Exercise:  2 mile walk/run
Yesterday's Calories: 1604
Vitamins:  1-A-Day, D, B-Complex, Calcium, Glucosamine

This morning I had my first session with Jeremy Walters at his new gym, Aspen Fitness.  It felt great to be working with him again.  The workout was much tougher than the workouts I have been doing with Jeremy Wallen at 24Hour Fitness.  One of the biggest differences is we spend a whole lot less time talking and a whole lot more time lifting weights.  We talked about my goal to lose this last 8.6 pounds before the end of the year.  That is another big difference, Jeremy Walters cares as much about me making my goals as I do.  So we're in this together, once again. 

I have to run, I have an 8:00 am meeting.  Have a great Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment