Sunday, November 4, 2012

11/4/2012: Macau

Morning Weight:  163.4
Morning Exercise: 10 kilometers on the tread mill - 75 minutes
Yesterday Evening's Exercise:  none - 24 hours on planes, trains, and automobiles - and don't forget the ferry ride!
Yesterday's Calories: unknown - airplane food
Vitamins:  1-A-Day, D, B-Complex, Calcium, Glucosamine

I'm not going to get excited about the extra pound this morning.  I am weighing on a different scale and I spent the last 24 hours traveling to China.  I got up this morning and went straight to the hotel gym and ran on the treadmill for 75 minutes.  I brought healthy snacks with me and it is my intention to be incredibly disciplined with food on this trip, as well as exercise.  I will get home on Sunday, November, 11th and it is my goal to weigh 159 pounds on Friday, November 16th.  That should give me time to lose any water weight that I gain while traveling.

We are spending today and tonight in Macau and will head to mainland China tomorrow.  Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment