Wednesday, November 28, 2012

11/28/2012: Running Out of Cushion

Morning Weight:  158.6
This Morning's Exercise: Strength Training with Jeremy Wallen
Yesterday Evening's Exercise:  None...for no very good reason
Yesterday's Calories: 1610 
Vitamins:  1-A-Day, D, B-Complex, Calcium, Glucosamine

I lost the 4/10ths of a pounds I gained, but November is almost over which means December 1st is almost here.  Then I will only have one month to get to 150lbs.  I felt like I had a little cushion, since I have lost weight at an average rate of 8 pounds per month, but it looks like I am using up all of that cushion this week and I will have 8 full pounds to lose in December.  I can still do it, but there is not going to be any wiggle room or margin for error.  Focus, focus, focus!!!

I have confirmed that I am not going to China this month, so that will help, a lot!

Also, 24Hour Fitness is not going to give me a refund for those 6 training sessions, so I will work out with Jeremy Wallen on Wednesdays and Jeremy Walters on Fridays.  That should be interesting.  Maybe it will help with the weight loss efforts.  We shall see.  I will be done with Jeremy Wallen at the end of December.

Tonight is bowling night, which I count as my evening physical activity.  Tomorrow I am going to stop by the Aspen Fitness that is on my way home from work for a 15 - 30 minute cardio workout.  I should have done it yesterday, but I had an 8:00pm phone meeting (with the CPAs in China) and I just wanted to get home and relax a little bit before my meeting.  My plan is to stop at the fitness center on the way home on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays (and maybe Fridays, if I can get out of work early enough) for my evening exercise during the winter months.  That way I will get my exercise out of the way before I have a chance to get home and be lazy, as an added benefit traffic will clear out and it will take me about 20 fewer minutes to get home.  Because of the decreased drive time, 30 minutes of exercise will only cost me a net ten minutes.  Seems like a reasonable investment of my time, doesn't it?  I just need to pack workout clothes and bring them with me to work!  Tomorrow I will do exactly that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment