Wednesday, September 18, 2013

9/18/13: Just Another Day...

Today is just another day, except for the fact that the Royals blew it last night after their rookie pitcher gave them an incredible almost 6 innings.  We stayed until the brutal end of the game so I didn't get to bed until almost 11pm, almost 2 hours past my bedtime!!  Getting up this morning to run was rough, so I slept in a little and just put in 4 miles; enough to say I ran, but I didn't set a particularly fast pace nor did I go particularly far.  I just got out and put in some miles.  Some days that will be good enough.

I haven't updated my blog on calories and protein for a couple of days, so here are the facts:

Monday - calories 1,907; protein 102 grams
Tuesday - calories1,798; protein 107 grams
This morning's weight:  155.4 - I hope to be in the 140s by mid-October. 

I'm having trouble sleeping, work has been on my mind a lot lately.  I don't see that changing anytime soon.  Such is life.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment