Friday, September 27, 2013

9/27/2013: Friday Mornings are a Little Rushed

I work out with my trainer from 5:30 - 6:30 on Fridays, so I am not home from the gym until about 6:50, which makes my whole morning a little rushed.  It's hard to squeeze in time for a blog post before work.

I did not feel like working out this morning!!  I guess it is one of those days that it is a good thing I have a trainer to meet or I would have just stayed in bed.  I also think it is an indication that it may be time for me to take two days off in a row.  As of this moment my plan is to do a short brick and an upper body workout tomorrow and take Sunday and Monday off.  I need to think about that for the rest of the day today, but I think that makes sense.

Yesterday I ate 1,807 calories and 95 grams of protein.  I ran two miles, which is another indication that I need two days off.  I just couldn't bring myself to run 4 miles.  This morning I weighed 154.6 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment