Wednesday, September 25, 2013

9/25/13: Improved Time

I did my 6 mile hilly run in 1 hour and 8 minutes this morning.  The last time I did the same route it took me 1 hour and 12 minutes, so that is a 4 minute improvement.  Not bad.

I weighed 154.6 this morning.  Yesterday I ate 1,793 calories and 89 grams of protein.

Yesterday after work I wasn't tired and didn't have anything to do.  I should have done something productive like swim, write, or cook, but I didn't.  Jack and I ended up playing a game of Parcheesi (I won!!) and watching the Voice.  It's been a while since I've come home from work anything but totally worn out and exhausted.  Now that work is normalizing, I need to start working on making my evenings more productive.  I have a lot I want to accomplish.  If I have energy left over at the end of the day I want to use it productively. 

I heard back from Ben at Endura Camp and finally got access to the Kansas City Tri website.  It will take effort on my part, but somehow I will find a community of people to train with. 

Hmmm...not a lot to write about this morning, I guess.  Tonight we bowl.  Wish us luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment