Sunday, December 13, 2015

12/13/15: Tomorrow is the Big Day

Days of abstinence: 82
Days until surgery: 19.5 hours
Weight:  155.4 pounds

Wow, I can’t believe it’s been a week since I put up a blog post.  I think I’ve gone this long between posts for two reasons.  First, I’ve been way too busy working 12+ hour days and when I’m not working I'm getting ready for Christmas.  I have to have all of my Christmas shopping and wrapping done before I go into surgery tomorrow.  I just haven’t had time to do anything but the essentials, lately.  Second, I haven’t had much to say.  My eating program is stable, I am not having any problems staying on program and I haven’t had any new insights with regard to my diet.  My weight has stabilized right around 155 pounds, give or take a few tenths of a pound on any given day.  I feel good.  I just don’t have much to say.

With regard to my surgery, I don’t have much else to say other than that I am anxious, which I am certain is a very common emotion for someone getting ready to go into something like this.

Today, I just wanted to touch base and say that the surgery is scheduled for 9:30AM tomorrow and should be done by 3:30.  I’ll try to put up a blog post by the end of the week and let you know how it went.  Other than that, all is well.

Have a beautiful day!






No comments:

Post a Comment