Monday, June 26, 2017

6/26/17: One Week Sugar Free!

A week ago I put up a sob story of a post about how unhappy I was with myself for not being able to control my sugar addiction.  My friends and family responded with heart warming support, compassion, and, yes, advice.  Your love gave me the resolve I needed to do exactly what I knew I needed to do, kick sugar to the curb.  I am now one week sugar, wheat and alcohol free.

Today, my overwhelming emotions are gratitude and relief as I feel loved, my clothes are just a tad looser, my tummy is flatter, I am sleeping better, and I am happier.

Thank you!

Now, it's time for me to go make breakfast.

Stay awesome!  Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. It takes a village. Fortunately for you, you have one! Now on to week 2. Make sure you lift twice this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also- your schedule is insane. You will need to hire 2 people plus a chef if your future B&B is going to serve dinner. But, why the heck would you ever serve dinner? Breakfast only plus snacks solves all of your problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our future B&B will not serve dinner. That is definitely one of the lessons we have learned!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Get it girl!!!! 💪💪💪💪

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get it girl!!!! 💪💪💪💪

    ReplyDelete