Tuesday, June 27, 2017

6/27/16: Still Free!

Hip Hip Hooray, I am still sugar free!  That's the good news.  The bad news is that I am not getting enough sleep.  We are both going to try to take a day and a half off this week, so Carla took off Sunday afternoon and Monday.  Sunday wasn't too bad, I had a pretty low key afternoon and managed to get 7 hours of sleep.  We only had 3 rooms booked Sunday night so Monday breakfast was easy.  Last night we had 7 check-ins, though, and between prepping for breakfast for an almost-full house and waiting for the last check-in, I didn't get to call it a night until almost 10 o'clock.  We both need to do breakfast this morning because we had so many rooms sold last night.  Unfortunately, our regular schedule has me working the late shift this evening and we have a full house again tonight, so it will be tough squeezing in eight hours of sleep tonight, too.  I will get tomorrow afternoon and Friday off, so after tonight I should start catching up on my sleep again.

I weighed myself, finally.  The good news is that I don't weigh any more than I did two months ago.  The bad news is that I don't weigh any less than I did two months ago.  I am relieved that my stop-and-go efforts at least kept any more weight from creeping on, now I need to focus on weight loss.

It's time to make the donuts! See you tomorrow.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment