Sunday, March 18, 2012

3/18/2012: It's Picture Day

Well, here I am at the end of Week 3. I don't look different yet, not that I can tell anyway, but I do feel tons better than I did 22 days ago. The depression that I had felt settling over me is gone and I am enjoying life, again. There are certain things that I have to put up with these days that I have no control over and that don't make me particularly happy (don't worry, it has nothing to do with my family, my husband, or my home life - but its not really anything I want to talk about in a public domain, if you know what I mean), but by getting control over this aspect of my life, I feel like each day is much more manageable. All in all, there is a noticable improvement in my mood, I'm sleeping better, stairs are already getting easier and my balance is improving. Oh yeah, and, unofficially, I have lost 6.6 pounds! The official weigh-in/mark the chart happens tomorrow, so be sure to check back in to see if I am below my line!!

Thanks for listening...

PS - Check my second post, titled, "Getting Real - February 26, 2012," for my start photo.



2 comments:

  1. I can see a big difference, you are smiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, yeah, there is that! I am so much happier. I think it is a combination of the exercise and just knowing I am doing something about this. Each day is a new day!!

      Delete