Sunday, March 11, 2012

3/11/2012: End of Week Two and a Pretty Crummy Photo






OK, I know the photo sucks, but in a way it's a good photo, too. I mean, it doesn't hide much, does it? This photo was taken this morning after Carla and I got back from the gym. Every Sunday I plan on taking and posting my picture so that the progress will be recorded for all to see!






I've also posted a close-up of my grid. As you can see, I've stuck right to my line (actual weight is in red, goal line is in blue) so far. I weigh in again tomorrow. Mondays and Thursdays I mark my chart, so Mondays and Thursdays I will log in and post my weight. It's time for me to head to bed, I need to be at the gym at 4:30 tomorrow morning. Wish me luck on my weigh in!






Till tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment