Friday, January 8, 2016

1/8/2016: Pictures!

Ok, so these are not the greatest pictures in the world, but at least it gives you an idea of my results.  Here I am, 3 and 1/2 weeks after surgery (There is still considerable swelling, so results are not final, but I like what I see, so far!).  I've also added my "start" photo from February 26, 2012, for reference.  I've come a long way!!

In spite of it being morning, I look a little tired because it is Friday, and this is the end of my first week back at work.  It has taken it's toll.  I am looking forward to a weekend in my recliner.  I wonder how many Star Trek episodes I can watch in one weekend.  I've watched the first 5!!  It's been a lot of fun.  Who remembers, "Mudd's Women?"

1/8/2016 - 3 1/2 weeks after surgery


1/8/2016 - 3 1/2 weeks after surgery

2/26/2012 - my "Start" photo

8 comments:

  1. You look amazing. Beautiful before, beautiful now...but now healthier. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much healthier!! Thanks Lisa! It feels amazing to have been able to make such a huge transformation in my life.

      Delete
  2. Mudd's Women is not the best episode.... City on the Edge of Forever is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. What a change! Good for you. It is inspiring to know that if I work consistently, little by little, I can make and keep a change like you have. Is Mudd's women the 3 women who take some sort of drug to stay young to get married? I thought the filter they used was hilarious. I want that filter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, you really can make lasting changes, it takes consistency. Day in and day out. Exercise, eat right, sleep enough (that's going to be hard for you to do pretty soon!) and you'll be where you want to be before you know it!! We'll be in San Diego in June to see our newest grandchild. It would be great to get together with your family for a visit! I hope that works out.

      Delete