Wednesday, July 13, 2016

7/13/2016: Trying to Get Caught Up

Weight:  154.0

I am not trying to avoid you, really, I'm not.  I mean, I'd love to avoid posting my weight of 154.0, but that's not why I haven't blogged.  I'm just trying to get caught up.  I don't have time to put up a post this morning, so this is going to be a quick check-in.

My visit with Dad and Kay was great.  Dad cooked all my meals (what a treat!), the three of us had plenty of time to visit, and we had two beautiful car trips into the Olympic Mountains.  The trip home was uneventful.  Jack picked me up from the airport at midnight on Monday and I got to bed by about 1:00AM.  I was up at 4:00 so I could work out with Lauren and it has been non-stop ever since.  I made a grocery list for Jack, he brought home groceries last night and I spent the evening cooking. This morning, I finished cooking the vegetables, so the refrigerator is well stocked for Jack as I leave for my next little vacation tomorrow morning.

I'm not too worried about my weight.  I ate almost only on program food while at Dad's house, so I am sure it will come off quickly.  I ate some dairy and I ate some corn and that has affected my digestive system a bit.  Once that problem solves itself there is no doubt that I will weigh less the next day, if you know what I mean.

So that's that.  I will try to get a post up in the morning, but no promises.  It's been a busy several days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment