Saturday, July 2, 2016

7/2/2016: Bad News and Good News

Weight:  154.2

That's the bad news and the good news.

The bad news is that after four days of being back on program I still weigh 2.2 pounds more than I did the morning we left for San Diego.  That just plain sad.  It's amazing how a few days of eating crap can have such an immediate and significant impact on my weight.  It is a vivid reminder of the fact that we are what we eat.

The good news is that I marked my chart this morning and I am exactly on my Operation Restart Goal Line.  In spite of the set back, I am on track to be at my goal weight of 150 pounds by the end of my 12 Week Challenge.  This is why charts are good.  While it was great fun to be significantly below my goal line for a few weeks and it is discouraging to see the weight gain, it was a huge relief to see that I am still on track for my original goal and that I really have made a lot of progress since I started my 12 Week Challenge.  I guess you can say that life happens, but having well established goals and a plan on how to reach them really does help.

Today is the end of week 8 and my personal trainer will be here in a couple of hours.  I'll take pictures before she gets here and we'll take measurements while she is here.  I'll post week 8 results and pictures this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

Have a great 4th of July weekend, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment