Friday, July 8, 2016

7/8/2016: Day 1 in Sequim

Weight: ?

I'm at Dad's and Kay's house so I didn't weigh myself this morning. I'll be back home Monday night and will weigh myself Tuesday morning.

After a delayed start to the trip due to severe thunderstorms, the flight was uneventful and Dad and Kay picked me up at the airport without any problems. Flying out here and driving through the peninsula made me think of time travel. It's been a long time since I've been in Sequim.

Dad and I made it to the gym yesterday and I was able to get my full workout in, so that was great. Food was a little off because of the travel and time change, but it wasn't bad. I packed a lunch that I ate in the plane, a little earlier than normal and then we had a second lunch, a pretty big meal, when we got home. By dinner time I was still not hungry so I ate a small portion, mostly so that I wouldn't be starving at bed time. All the good I ate yesterday was on program, so no problems there. I don't anticipate any problems staying on program for the duration of this visit. We should be able to exercise daily, so that's good. I'm hoping to weigh a little less when I get home. We'll see.

And that's that. Not too much to say and I'm posting from my phone.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment